There is an old 1996 song by Ruffneck titled 'Everybody be Somebody'. The lyrics go on 'Who you wanna be...Don't you wanna be...Say you wanna be somebody.' Why I brought up this song? You will understand it a little later in this blog.
In fact, this blog is like a foot note to what i wrote yesterday about 'beginnings'. Some people thought that it was about them. Others thought that it was about me. There may be still others who I have left very confused. I owe you guys a little bit more so no one gets overly concerned about me or themselves.
I write about things that I think long and hard about and it not necessarily involves me or you. Actually, it seldom is about me. It is just my observation of things happening around all of us. I focus long and hard. When my thoughts, true or false, see a pattern in there somewhere, I start to hammer away at the keyboard. It is like I am looking to unearth something. It is my moment of feeling important. Otherwise, I feel I am no body. I know I am no body. Got that?
No comments:
Post a Comment